Frame Console 3.66.0
- [Admin API] New endpoint
/accounts/:account_id/:server_external_id/restore_persistent_desktop/:backup_external_idadded to restore Persistent Desktop backups.
- Cosmetic fixes.
Frame Terminal 6.37.0
- Issue with Frame App 7 when using the Auto Layout feature with multiple displays where all Frame display windows would improperly launch on the secondary monitor if Frame App was running on a secondary monitor instead of the primary monitor.
- Issue where toggling between full-screen and minimized mode on the primary display would not apply to secondary display windows. Secondary display windows will now simply match the primary display window state (full-screen or minimized).
- Additional reliability fixes.
Frame Gateway 10.10.0
- [GCP] Updated Frame System tag naming convention and added System tags for the following Frame-created resources:
- Workload VM
- Workload VM (Root Disk)
- User Volume
- User Volume Backup (Snapshot)
- Master Image
- NAT Router
- NAT Gateway
- SGA VPC
- SGA Subnet
- SGA VM
- SGA VM (Root Disk)
- SGA Load Balancer (Static Public IP)
- SGA Load Balancer (Target Pool)
- SGA Load Balancer (Forwarding Rule)
- Option to select Windows Server 2016 Image Family when creating new Accounts. For more details, please see our Windows Server 2016 end-of-life announcement.
- Issue where Session Reports are unable to be downloaded after 7 days from initial creation.
- Reliability fixes.