Frame Console 3.65.0
- New Frame-branded title tag and favicon.
- Administrators attempting to create a new Frame Account using an image that utilizes our legacy architecture (mf2service) will now be prompted with an error message.
- Reliability and cosmetic fixes.
Frame Gateway 10.9.0
- Improved reporting accuracy for session connect errors displayed in Session Trail and Admin API.
- Ability for Sandbox or Utility Server VMs that are joined to an AD domain to start when Frame Account is not configured for domain-join.
- Guardrail to prevent Publishing if the Sandbox VM is AD domain-joined but the Frame Account is not configured for domain-join.
- [Azure] Updated Frame System tag naming convention and added System tags for the following Frame-created resources:
- User Volumes
- User Volume Backups
- Master Images
- VPC Resource Groups
- Vendor Resource Groups
- Static Public IPs
- NAT Gateways
- Routing Tables
- SGA Subnets
- SGA Security Groups
- SGA Load Balancers
- SGA VMs
- SGA VMs (Root Disk)
- [AHV] Resolved an issue where administrators would be able to add or remove Cloud Connector Appliance (CCA) when the Cloud Account was in an “Init” or “Misconfigured” state.
- Additional reliability fixes.