Frame Console 3.64.0
- Issue within the Master Images configuration page (Cloud Accounts > Update > Master Images) where you unable to filter by Image Family.
- Removed requirement to check FGA category when importing a BYO Master Image.
- [GCP] Issue when resuming a suspended session if Desktop Auto Launch is enabled for the Launchpad.
- Additional cosmetic and reliability fixes.
Frame Gateway 10.8.0
- [AWS] Upgraded AWS Lambda function to Python 3.10.
Customers with older BYO AWS Cloud Accounts may see two Lambda functions for Frame Gateway within their AWS account after this upgrade. Customers may delete the legacy function (name starts with
FrameInsStChgLambda), if desired.
- [AHV] In scenarios where a Frame-created VM backup is used as a BYO Master Image, Frame now automatically creates an additional backup of the VM so that the Master Image VM is preserved in the event the backup needs to be deleted (either manually or automatically by Frame).
- [Admin API] New endpoint for Organization ID when fetching Accounts.
- [GCP] Issue when importing new subnets within previously imported VPCs.
- Additional reliability fixes.