Frame Server 22.214.171.124
- Ability to fallback to CPU-encoding if the GPU attached to the workload VM is not available at the start of the session.
- Issue where a user is unable to resume a session after the authentication token verification fails due to a network issue.
- Issue where parallel file uploads/downloads using FRP8 were unsuccessful. The files will now be uploaded or downloaded sequentially, users will still be able to select two or more files to upload or download.
- Issue where the user may see a black screen when the workload VM is using NVIDIA driver version 528.89.
- Issue where the video quality decreased while trying to maintain the specified bandwidth in Session Settings.
- Issue where the session is closed instead of disconnected when Frame Server encounters an unrecoverable video pipeline error.
- Additional stability fixes.
Frame Guest Agent 1.10.1
- Minor reliability fixes.